- We are committed to provide our services and interact with third parties, in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
- It is fundamental to comply with the current laws and regulations. This commitment must also apply to all: suppliers, customers and anyone whom we contract with.
- In compliance with applicable laws and regulations prohibiting bribery, our employees and contractors will not, under any circumstances provide, offer or promise any bribe (including money, goods, hospitality, gifts or any other item of value), benefit or advantage, directly or indirectly, to government officials or private sector employees.
- To provide services to our customers, we interact with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations and Governmental Officials. Any type of interaction, with all the above, is based on the respect of their professionalism and independency, transparency and integrity. Hospitality may be provided, only if related to the services which is provided to Ardius pharma, is in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Any type of data and information we process, is considered as strictly confidential. We protect all the information acquired in the course of our business activities as trade secret as stipulated in the applicable local legislation.
- We respect intellectual property rights of third parties (e.g. customers, partners). Therefore, it will not misappropriate or infringe upon intellectual property rights of third parties in any way.
- We process personal data in accordance to EU (2016/679) GDPR and the applicable local legislation.